Large companies in the automobile, banking, construction, publishing, horticultural and luxury goods sectors have already chosen the Domaine de Courson as the venue for their corporate events and functions.
Benefiting from the expertise and infrastructure of the site developed over the past 30 years for the Journées des Plantes (Flower Show), the Domaine de Courson can host up to tens of thousands of visitors at a time. We are happy to meet any specific requests you may have with regard to internal and/or external communications. Our aim is to ensure your event is a unique and memorable one.
- An exceptional setting only 35 km to the south-west of Paris with easy access via the N20, A10 and the N118.
- A 17th-century Château, listed as a Historic Monument, welcoming and elegant, with tastefully-decorated reception spaces and a sumptuous formal dining room : the ideal venue for a VIP cocktail reception, business presentation or an exclusive, upscale dinner for up to 50 guests.
- Reception spaces of 335 m² in Les Ecuries (stables) du duc de Padoue, suitable for your receptions and business meetings, with a capacity of up to 300 people (seated), with the option of adding tents and other structures to welcome larger numbers to suit your needs and wishes.
- Forty-hectare romantic grounds with a 1,2 hectare lake, ideal for water sports. The woods and lawns are suited for garden parties, as well as team-building activities and incentives, or large gatherings and events.
- Roads safe for heavy loads (articulated trucks) with car parking space for up to 4,000. On-site helipad.
- A short-decision making chain, a single dedicated contact person at your disposal, and over 30 years' experience in event planning.
A bespoke service
The Domaine de Courson has already hosted a huge array of events !
Tailor-made, designed with you to suit your needs, expectations, and requirements.
Contact Marianne Morlet : enjoy a tour of the site and discover the numerous possibilities on offer.
Tél.: 33 (0) 1 64 58 90 12
Email : email@example.com
Marianne Morlet is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm.